Many things are going paperless these days as people try to eliminate clutter or become more environmentally friendly. e-Statements are FREE and contain the same information as a traditional paper statement with added benefits:
- Convenient: Control when you review your statements and canceled checks— anytime day or night.
- Safe: Your e-Statement is protected by high security measures.
- Secure: Reduce the risk of statements being lost or stolen in the mail.
- Environmentally-friendly: Stay clutter free and conserve resources.
Follow the steps below to enroll in e-Statements.
- Log on to HomeTown Bank’s Online Banking
- Go to the E-Documents tab
- Within the Enrollment tab, there are five steps to take to enroll.
- Step One: View and select which accounts you would like to enroll in e-Statements.
- Step Two: Verify your email address.
- Step Three: Provide a security phrase that will be used to identify your e-Statement emails.
- Step Four: Open an Adobe PDF to access a code. This is key to ensuring you will be able to read your e-Statements.
- Step Five: Accept the terms and conditions.
- Once these steps have been completed, you will see an enrollment confirmation message.
- Check the box that says “Save Settings.” You can update your preferences at any time.