ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
e-Home Online Banking & Bill Payment Center
Access your business accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere you can access the internet - including your web-enabled mobile phone.
- View and retrieve your current and past statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View, print or save online images of your cleared checks or deposit slips
- Make business loan or line of credit payments
- Initiate stop payments
- Download transactions to specific money management or accounting software
- Access e-Home Online Bill Payment Center
- Sign up for HTB Mobile Banking & e-Statements via e-Home Online Banking
- View all of your business accounts at HomeTown and those at other US institutions with a single sign-on via OurCashFlowTM
- Online Banking is compatible with Quicken®
In addition, Treasury Service online users may also:
- Originate ACH items and ACH file upload
- Initiate wire transfers
- Access Account Reconciliation services
- Use enhanced security features, including token authentication for hacker-resistant multi-factor authentication
- Set up multiple users with customer-controlled internal security
HTB Mobile Banking
HTB Mobile* allows you to bank on the go with three mobile banking options.
- Mobile Banking through text - does not require a smart phone
- Mobile Banking through the web - works on any phone with a web browser
- Mobile Banking App - iPhone, iPod, iPad users can search for HTBMobile (no spaces) for a customized online banking experience
Choose one or all depending on your needs! To sign up, register your device though HomeTown's online banking suite.
*While HomeTown does not charge for its mobile banking service, your carrier's messaging and data rates may apply.