ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
Managing your accounts is fast, simple, and secure with HomeTown Bank's online services. All of your account information is at your fingertips with a few simple clicks. You can access and manage any of your HomeTown Bank checking accounts or savings accounts at your convenience.
- Customize your online banking home page
- View detailed account information
- View any of your accounts in real time
- Receive account statements and notices electronically. Learn more about the benefits of e-statements.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Initiate transfers between your HomeTown Bank accounts and those at other U.S. financial institutions
- View, print or save online images of your cleared checks & deposit slips
- Place stop payments
- Activate/Deactivate debit card or ATM card
- Download transactions to specific money management software
- Online banking is compatible with Quicken®
Online Bill Payment Center
HomeTown Bank's Bill Payment Center is an optional service that allows clients to pay bills online in a secure environment through our online banking site. It's fast, convenient, easy, and secure.
HTB Mobile Banking
HTB Mobile* allows you to bank on the go with three mobile banking options.
- Mobile Banking through text - does not require a smart phone
- Mobile Banking through the web - works on any phone with a web browser
- Mobile Banking App - Customers with Droid and Apple devices can search for HTBMobile (no spaces) to download our banking app for an easy and convenient mobile banking experience
Choose one or all depending on your needs! To sign up, register your device though HomeTown's online banking suite.
While HomeTown Bank does not charge for its mobile banking service, your carrier's messaging and data rates may apply.