Kids' Club Savings Account
The HTB Kidsí Club is a club for children 12 and younger who open a Kidsí Club Savings Account. The Kidsí Club was created to make saving money fun and teach children about the importance of saving money. Each Kidsí Club member receives a FREE Homer the Pig piggy bank so they can start saving immediately.
Other perks of membership:
- An HTB Kids' Club Membership Card
- A special passbook to track savings. Once it's full, members can select a prize from Homer's toy chest!
- A birthday card from Homer on the young saver's birthday
- An activity book with puzzles and tips to learn to save
- Most importantly, it teaches members sound financial principles at a very young age!
- It only takes $10 to join.
- Members receive a great, variable rate and will see how saving money can really add up.
A parent or guardian will need to act as custodian for the account and make any transactions or inquiries.
Homer, HTB Kids' Club Mascot